Straight Through Sight Flow Indicator with Spinner
Flow Indicators are used as a visual aid to process operations and plant protection. They provide windows into pipelines, enabling the user to see immediately if flow is taking place and to observe colour and condition of the flow.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compact Sight Flow Indicators are used in plant room application to show coolant or lubrication flows to pumps, compressors and engines. This enables the user to view flow, presence and the condition of a liquid, gas or condensate.
- The Fig. 400 is able to be positioned in any orientation enabling more flexibility when installing.
- The high sensitivity of the spinner enables indication of flow as low as 0.7l/s (water).
- Available in both Gunmetal or Stainless Steel bodies giving the user greater options of flow medium.
- The Nitrile seals and Nylon spinner give excellent chemical resistance which is further enhanced in the stainless steel version by the use of Borosilicate glass as standard.
- Rhodes Sight Glasses are fully manufactured in Great Britain, with castings from Great Britain
Sight Flow Indicator
The Rhodes Fig.400 with Spinner is a versatile Sight Flow Indicator, which can be used in any orientation. These compact Sight Flow Indicators are used extensively in plant protection applications to indicate coolant or lubrication flow to pumps, compressors, and engines.